Monday, February 20, 2012

Moving Day!

Well it's been a year and a half since I moved out of my studio space above our garage and my daughter moved in. Today we reversed that. She helped me carry all my stuff up there and I am set and ready to paint. Best of all my daughter will be painting with me and we have room for visiting artists to drop by and paint for the day. This is a great room with two skylights and two big windows. Lots of light and good privacy from the rest of the house. Can't wait to get started tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Dawn, your studio looks sooooo great! Good for you, and even more so having your daughter paint along. I'm loking forward to the paintings 'born' there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic space! And to be able to share it with your daughter is such a plus!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous space! so light! Can't wait to see what artwork comes out of this studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good wishes. We hope to break it in today.

    ReplyDelete