Friday, January 3, 2014

More prints

We had a big snowstorm here, which started yesterday, and is just winding down this evening. But no worries here! We've got power, plenty to eat and lots of art making to do! I am experimenting today with the gelatin plate I made a few days ago using acrylic paint in stead of water soluble printers ink.
What a difference in what you can do. Layer after layer until you like it. Here are three that I was especially happy with.

                                        My husband named this Blueberries.

 Here I used a falcon stencil I made from a photograph I cut out and covered in clear contact  paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment