Sunday, July 20, 2014

Going Home 36" x 48" watercolor crayons on paper

This one was full of energy and lots of swirls and organic shapes. Then all the vertical lines seemed like people walking into the light of Heaven. You can see that I am still using 4 pieces of paper taped together to make one large surface. When trying a new process I always look for the cheapest way to do something before buying any new supplies, making sure I will stick with the process. So after this painting I ordered drawing paper (100 lb weight) that comes in rolls of 36" x 10 yards. I now cut my paper to size. I also found a water soluble crayon that can be ordered by individual colors instead of just buying a whole set.
                                                   What do you see?


1 comment:

  1. I see joy in this piece you did. In fact i see joy in all of these new post. Thanks for sharing. Jen

    ReplyDelete